Sunday, May 27, 2007

Loved Enough...

So you know that love word is tricky. There is so much to that word, yet it gets thrown around so easily. By me. By you. By everyone. I wish I understood the gravity of that word every time I used it. I don't think I'd use it as much if I did. But you know what is funny, is that, there is so much emotion behind it, and so many things to that tiny little word, that I don't even think i fully understand. I know that there are days where I don't feel it enough. I can be standing in a room full of people who truly do care about me and my well being. And as I stand there in that room, something inside me is screaming to be heard. Why do I feel so lonely sometimes? I feel like no one out there loves me. I mean I 'know' people 'love' me...but why doesn't it feel like it? Why can I be standing in a room with a ton of people and feel the lonliest I've felt in a really long time? Why can't I fully feel 'LOVED ENOUGH?" There are things I search for that, in my head, I justify by saying...if I only had that I'd be loved enough. Or if I was like them, or looked like them, then I'd feel loved enough. If I can just make it to that next level I'll finally feel loved enough. There is always that thing that I look to, to feel loved enough with. I just wonder if there is a time, a place of existence that allows you to feel loved completely? Is there a way to live that every second of everyday? How can you feel that feeling All the time. No doubt. No loneliness. Nothing but love and feeling loved.
I know my God loves me enough, but I just wonder how to feel that ALL the time. How do you create a place where you are loved enough all of the time? Is it possible?

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...