Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random

So I just want to blog...but not sure what to blog about. There are so many things going on with me right now, it could take a while to get them all out. I guess I'll start with my mood...I'm just kind of in a rut I think. Not with God or anything like that...just I guess with life. After turning 30, whether it changed for most people or not, my life kind of changed. I'm no longer under that "I'm in my 20's" umbrella anymore. So that doesn't fly with some responces. I don't have children, I don't own a home....I just am married & work. I mean really? I just feel ready for that next stage of life but its not happening. I'm not quite sure why, I feel like I'm walking on a treadmill! My life is passing me by, I'm definately getting older, but nothing really around me has changed. Its odd. I was thinking the other day that I have not lived in one state longer than 10 years. I was born in Wyoming, moved to Denver when I was 10, then moved to VA when I was 20. I've been here 9 years now...and maybe all this is coming from the fact that I've moved every 10 years & I just am getting restless?? Who knows. Who knows why I get in moods the way I do, or why I have the thoughts I do sometimes. I just get confused & overwhelmed somedays...I guess this is one of those.

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...