Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Appointment with Doc

Well today, at 28 weeks & 2 days...I finally saw the Doctor for the very first time! Third trimester....and just now seeing the doctor! haha WHO does this happen to?? Wow....ditsy me, apparently! :)

But she said she was very impressed that Ella & I were doing so well, she said we are very healthy, and to change nothing. She said keep working out, don't change how you're eating, you are doing wonderful! So yay! that was great to hear! She said she would like me to gain another 10lbs before I deliver...to this point I've only gained 10 pounds...so that is good.
I had to get my glucose test done today, and I was at 90...whatever that means, they said it was good though. The nurse said anything over 130 is a danger zone, so I'm glad for that.

Our homework assignment was to find birthing classes and sign up for those, they will give us a tour of the hospital & everything, so that will be helpful. So we have to do that this week.

So all is well & the next appointment is on April 30th. I am on 2 week appointments until 36 weeks along, and then they go to every week appointments.

In other news, there has been some shouts you could say from people who want to see my baby bump....so by popular demand I'll post some on here. I am also including some pictures of the gifts that Ella has recieved from friends & family so far.
(This is such a blast & I am having so much fun getting to experience all this!! We are so grateful to everyone for all their love, encouragment & support!)

We love you all!

(Me just messing around) :) (28 weeks)


(My Sister-in-law, Jessica sent me a 30lb box of maternity clothes!!! SO grateful!)










The outfits are, Mommy & Daddy's first outfits to Ella, Outfits from my Parents, and then the 3rd set is from Luke & Steph....and yes those ARE Converse socks!! hahha LOVE THEM! ♥

1 comment:

The Adventures of a Princess in Disguise said...

Cyute cyute cyute Jannabanana! So fun! :)

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...