Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26th

Happy Anniversary Jeremy!! ♥ ♥
Today seven years ago I made the best decision I've ever made! Marrying my best friend! I can honestly say it just keeps getting better! So thankful for that!

Today is also the start of week #30 for little Miss Ella! She will be here before we know it! I have been a little nervous about just nothing really feeling like its getting done...when it really is...it just takes time to prepare & get things ready....so I've been a tad nervous. I think for me the biggest thing is getting the room done. Once we get that done, I think I will feel so much more relaxed! Jeremy says we can get it done in a weekend for sure, so I am glad about that! He seems to be the calm one in this situation! Quite a change from the man who never wanted children! God has changed him so much...its been amazing to watch! ♥

Jeremy is also one tricky boy! We went to Chicago this past week because I was in a wedding & he was officiating it. I left on Wednesday morning, and he didn't fly out until Thursday...well when we got home last night, I walked in to our (Ella's) brand new Chicco travel system!!! It has the car seat, base, and stroller! Its so pretty!! I love it! He is so good at surprises!! ♥

So that is one less thing to do! It was a huge sigh of relief to see that, at least we can get Ella home when we need to!! :)
Hope all is well with everyone & here is to week 30!!! Ten (or so) more weeks to go!!! ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...