Friday, April 30, 2010

Last Day of April

WOW! Its the last day of April! Which means July is only 2 months away! haha this just cracks me up that we are going to have a baby in two months, and we just found out 2 months ago! So wild.
I went back & updated Jeremy & Is anniversary journal that my parents bought for us, for our wedding. It was amazing to read back to last year & just hear where we were with kids & how God was just starting to move in us towards adopting. It was on Oct. 9, 2009 that God united our hearts toward children...and according to the Dr. I got pregnant on Oct. 12th! God is so funny! All he wanted was total surrender on both our parts, and He would do the rest. This story never gets old to me & I am in awe every time I think about it.

The basement is moving right along, the walls are up & framed! Pat is coming back on Tuesday to put up the dry wall & get it to the point of our 1st inspection. Then Pat will come back & do the finishing touches & the inspector will come back & give us our certificate of occupancy & we will be able to move move the TV room downstairs! Its going to be so great & give us so much more room! I'm SO excited!

Also this week! We found a NANNY!! This was a huge relief for me! We have a girl we know from Blue Ridge (our church) that is a college student & she is going to fill in the days that we need her. She is so great & I trust her completely! I feel so relieved! It will make going back to work a little easier for sure. She is also going to watch Jeremiah & Jayla Bruce (Andy's kids) for 8 hours a week, to help give her some more money. So that is one more thing down! Moving right along!

Today I have a Doctors appointment, I think this is the one time in my life that I'm excited to go to a doctor! :)
Also this weekend we are going to go pick out the paint for Ella's room so we can get painting. Then we will purchase the furniture! i can't wait to get the room done, just sit in there, relax & await our baby! ♥
Its been so fun to watch Jeremy with our friends little girls! Ashlynn is Megan's daughter, she is 2 1/2 & he just loves her & plays with her. Yesterday we watched Ashlynn & he was carrying her around the mall (because she didn't want to walk haha), and then they were holding hands...ugh...my heart was melting! He is not the same man! God has completely changed him from the inside out! Love being apart of this process & seeing him change! ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...