Sunday, April 11, 2010

Middle Name

So tonight we officially decided on a middle name. This name has been so close to my heart since Jeremy & I decided to adopt. The meaning is amazing & I know this is the perfect name for our sweet Ella.

We decided to name her:
Ella Jaydan Wilkinson

the meaning of her name is two fold. First Jeremy's Dads name is Jay; and my Dads name is Dan. So that is where the spelling of Jaydan comes from. The meaning of the name "Jayden" is: "Jehovah has heard."

Knowing our story & walking this journey with us, you can see that CLEARLY, Jehovah has heard us. Even in my deepest darkest struggles with the child situation, Jehovah still heard those cries too. This name is so special & dear to my heart. I am so grateful for this little life inside me & can't wait to tell her of how the Lord, Jehovah has heard!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...