Monday, June 7, 2010

NINE MONTS ALONG



Today starts nine months, which in baby talk is 36 weeks!!
Next Monday will be 37 weeks, and in baby talk that means FULL TERM!!!
Ella can come anytime between 37 & 42 weeks & be totally fine.

Oh I can't contain my excited, scared out of my mind, emotions! :)
I can not wait to hold this little baby who has been kicking me like crazy these past few months! I can't wait to see what she looks like & see what part of Jeremy she has & what part of me she has. ♥

Ever since high school I have said that my dream is to be married to a Pastor & have kids together. Well...look at that. Jeremy is an Associate Pastor & we are having a baby together!!! ♥
I can't tell you what it feels like to have your prayers answered & know that the dream you've been dreaming for years is finally coming true. Its overwhelming & amazing & I am in awe of how God loves me. His affections are very great for me. He is showing me how He loves me, and how he HEARD me all these years...He did. He really really heard me. I doubted, i cried, I begged, I stomped my feet, I wallowed, I was bitter, I was hurt, angry, and then finally.....I. Let. It. Go. I gave it over to him, the whole thing & look at how he STILL, even after all my fussing & fighting with Him, He still chooses to give me the desire of my heart.
He is an amazing Father, and when you start to doubt, and when you think He can't hear you...I pray my story & my life would be an example of His truth, grace, and affections for us.
Oh how He loves us. How can i stand here & not be moved by Him? I always have a reminder of His love for me & I will never take that for granted.

Thank you Jesus for my gift that is about to come, I pray I honor you & show you to her the best I know know how. I hope I make you proud.
I ♥ you.

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...