Saturday, June 19, 2010

Update

Well hi there...there hasn't been too much going on around here so I haven't blogged much its been kind of the same stuff.
Waiting on basement to be finished, and waiting on Lil Miss Ella to arrive. So not too much to report.

I am on weekly appointments now. I just had one yesterday & all is well. They said they don't check to see if you are dilated unless there is a problem...or unless you hit 40 weeks. They just prefer you to go into labor on your own. So far...there has been nothing. No Braxton Hicks contractions, Ella hasn't dropped...her head is in the down position so she is ready...but other than that nothing. So who knows. I talked with my Mom & she said that she was two weeks early with both my brother & me....but two weeks early would mean -->MONDAY. hahah I am pretty sure I would be feeling something if I were to go into labor Monday. I hope so at least! :)

Speaking of Monday, from my prior post..the basement was supposed to be done....but nope that didn't happen (surprise right?) but this week they sent a guy to work for a few days...and he got it to the final inspection stage. So yesterday the basement passed the final inspection & we are all in the clear to move our stuff down. However. The work down there isn't done yet. :( Our contractor said they would 100% for sure be here Monday to finish up the finishing work & hopefully we will be done with this process. I know its not been THAT long that we have been in this state of chaos...but it sure feels like a long time when you are trying to prepare for a baby & there is stuff stored along every wall in your house because the basement is occupied. So needless to say, Monday will be a welcomed day. I'm so ready to breathe & have our house back. Just in time for Ella. ♥

Fathers Day is tomorrow...and my Dad's birthday was Wednesday...here is a picture of his gift. I thought it was a silly little present but apparently it blessed him more than I realize. :) So heres to you Daddy! I love you very much & am the person I am today because of your leadership in my life! ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...