Saturday, September 4, 2010

No Coinsedence

So...as I sat waiting for my 4a.m. phone call to hear that Jeremy had gone into the city & returned again...I get a call at midnight from him. He proceeded to tell me that the axle broke on their car making it impossible for them to go into the city! In all honesty I rejoiced a little & thanked God.
See I don't know if he would have been fine, I don't know if something bad would have happened, all I know is that I prayed (as did many others) for his protection....and for now, he is safe & sound back at home!
I'm so thankful!
Thank you Lord for even the small things like axles breaking at just the right time. You put my mind & wild thoughts at ease. I love you & am so grateful for this family you've given me. We are now complete again! ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...