Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Deeper Still

I am so excited for the women's retreat this Friday & Saturday. The theme is deeper still & I am just so excited to get away & alone with the girls I serve with & the Lord. I'm so excited. Its going to be a time of refreshing & refueling, and I'm counting down the days. Did I say I was excited? :)
My prayer for all of us ladies attending is that we would be preparing our hearts for an encounter with Him. There are times where I get close to the heart of God & then I back off because I'm way to scared to see the unknown....then I miss out. I don't like this part of me & I'm really trying to move into those areas. The areas that I really can't control & allow him to move...because he is God & I trust him.
So I wait in anticipation for this weekend, counting down the days, praying for me, for the women in my group, for everyone going to attend & everyone affected when we come back...may we learn to live deeper still. ♥

2 comments:

Jheezy said...

I'm with you all in spirit and prayer. God wants to go deeper in all of us, and has something amazing to do through us with our students... but it starts IN us first.

Sweetly Broken said...

Thank you John for the prayers! I think I forget how truly important they are!

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...