Thursday, June 28, 2012

36 Weeks!

Thanks be to the Lord that Alivia has made it to week 36!! That's a good sign!! Just need to make it 1 more week & she will be full term!! So exciting! Off to a doctors appointment with Leighanne today! I'll post more when I return!


Well the appointment went great. She is dilated 1cm, her cervix is soft (which from what I meant means: if the cervix is soft / "ripe" this indicates that you will probably go into labor soon)...so that is a good sign! Alivia is facing head down too, so we are in the beginning stages. Whether that means she will come this weekend or in 4 weeks, that is to be determined. Either super excited!

I love talking with Leighanne, she gives me such a peace about this whole process. She said Janna I am not wavering in my decision at all, I WOULD tell you. I totally trust that too. So just trying to take these last few weeks in...the last time we'll be a family of 3! So excited to become a family of four, but just resting & waiting. I will keep you posted!!! yippppy! :)



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love. This. :) and you, obviously. :)

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...