Monday, November 5, 2012

Sad

For a week my heart as been sad. Just plain sad. From my previous post, my friend Avery was in a bad wreck last Saturday. It has been a week of just pure stress. There were reports she was doing good, then reports she had taken a turn for the worse, then reports that she was doing good again, breathing on her own, then reports she wasn't doing good. These past 72 hours have been the worst for her. With her injuries being so severe, sepsis crept in & gangrene started to set in. Her family & the doctors made the call & took her off all of the machines, and within an hour, she was gone.
My sweet Avery, my heart breaks & will miss you terribly. You were loved by so many. I love you.

Susan Avery Campbell
May 20, 1993 - November 5, 2012


No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...