Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Keep Marching On

Hello. Its been a while. Its been a busy season. yes. wow. Its April!
Last night officially marked the completion of the Foster Care Training piece of applying for Foster Care. Now all that stands in our way of a child in our home, is some finger prints, health assessments, and building of a Murphy bed. Crazy. We are doing this, like really. Haha I think somewhere in my mind I thought during this process, "ok Gods going to stop us and say, ok see…I just wanted you to be faithful and lean in, and this is what I will do now." I have a feeling he was serious that Foster Care is really what he wanted for us….and that scares me. But excites me at the same time. I am excited to watch is plan unfold and watch a little life come into our lives that is broken and hurting and watch HIM restore and repair. Its going to be a beautifully awful process I'm sure of it. The timing of how the Lord orchestrates things blows my little human mind too some. This has been the hardest season to date with my kids, I'm starting another round of Made for More in two weeks, but with real live teens this time, I am on the verge of the project I work for going under, thus leaving me jobless, my husband leaving for Nepal for two weeks, trying not to say no to every cake offer I get in case I do loose my job, and all the while trying to maintain a house that is in order. Spinning, spinning, spinning…..see how I got to April this quick! Shew. I need an older woman to show me how to keep all these plates spinning at the same time. Some days I'm like ok I just need to let this plate fall to the floor and I'll deal with the mess when I have a second. There has to be a way to keep marching on without everything else wobbling out of control. Any suggestions out there?

2 comments:

The Lucero Family said...

I feel the same spinning, just with some different plates :) I wish I had answers but I don't.

But I admire you (& Jeremy's) obedience to God, and I know God will bless you because of that!

Sweetly Broken said...

Thank you Hannah! 💕

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...