Monday, October 6, 2014

Preparation

I love my God. Like seriously love Him. I love that he cares enough for me to prepare me for what is to come. He does that a lot for me. I read my post from last Wednesday and had no idea what was to come the very next day. 
I went to a Leadership conference that I have been going to for 10 years now. Each time I go its a time of not only real butt kicking but a time where God has truly spoke things into motion in mine and Jeremy's lives! I have been given a new vision. A burden. A heart that beats fast at the possibilities. You see, I am a youth leader and I think for the past few years I've been leading to be and "adult figure who loves Jesus" to a girl that may need to see that. But I have been given a new vision, where we actually lead because we REALLY BELIEVE we can change a generation for Christ! To really believe there can be a group of kids that rise up and take their place. A generation that does actually passionately live for God! Instead of one that falls away and comes back battered, bruised, and scarred up due to choosing to live life for themselves. It's a new season, one that is going to take determination, sacrifice, and discipline! We are going to have to let all the other names fade away and run OUR race. Not someone else's race but OURS! I'm so excited to see what God is going to do as we bow low before him and lift him high! Hands up, we lift you high Lord! Go and do through us! And we will point it all back to you! Can't wait to brag on you! xoxo

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...