Tuesday, August 14, 2018

New Season

If you would have asked me back in June what I was going to be doing on Tuesday Aug 14th with BOTH kids in school, my response was a resounding, “Find a field of flowers then run & twirl in it!” And I meant it! 

These past 6 years have come with so much joy but man, also so much work!! Every mom knows the first 5 years of a kids life take endurance and definitely are not for the faint of heart. They take patience and strength and hopefully each of us endure them with great fortitude. 
But as I sit here with many afternoons before me absent of kids....honestly, running in a field is the last thing I want to do. 


I absolutely love watching my kids grow and am SO excited for this new season for them (and me).....tomorrow I will stand back up but for today...I am going to sit and let the tears fall; embracing this little twinge of pain in my heart as I grieve (yet rejoice) this mountaintop view I face with this closing chapter. Here is to a new season.....💕

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...