Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stuck

I have a problem. Now after reading that line, you are probably one of two things: turned off or intrigued. Turned off because you are kind of nervous that this blog you are reading is written from some kind of a freak, OR intrigued because you want to find out what the problem is. I think this is a loaded statement, I have a problem. I think all of us have some sort of 'problem.' My just happens to reside in the relationship side of life. See I have been discovering about myself that I find my identity, my self worth, my reason for being, and need to be accepted in other people. I put all my hopes and fears, and expectations on other people, and well...we all know where that gets us! Or do we? I wonder if we really knew and understood where that got us...if we'd really still have our 'problem' you know? Would we keep them? Would we hang onto them? I'm not sure we would. See I think part of the reason we keep our problem is because we don't recognize we have it until it gets placed right in front of our faces some how. So that is where I'm at, its been placed right in front of me & now I'm trying to figure out how to not keep it. How do I get rid of the problem? That is the part that is tripping me up. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...