Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where I came from.

So this past week or two I've been really wishing I could forget where I came from. Not where I was physically raised, not even the family I came from, what I mean is, where I've come from in the last 3 years. I wish I could just forget a certain part of my life that caused me so much pain. There are so many constant reminders that I just wish I could take that out of my memory. I was taught this verse just recently:

Job 23:10
10 But he knows the way that I take;
when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.

This verse is what is keeping me pressing forward. Knowing that the Lord is for me & on my side & wants whats best for me, and wants the best me! Keeps me going forward...So until next time, I will come forth as gold!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...