Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You asked & He spoke.

So these past couple weeks for whatever reason I have been struggling with an old issue in my heart. I for some reason have picked it back up & started to carry it again. I asked the Lord to speak to me this morning in my devotion time & He did! Listen to this! I was reading Numbers 32-33 & in 33:55 it says:

55 " 'But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will give you trouble in the land where you will live.

The Lord was warning the Israelites to get rid of the wicked people that were inhabiting their land, but they were hesitant to get rid of them. Whether it was because they were comfortable with it, they knew what to expect, they were familiar with this struggle...whatever the case my be they were not telling these people to leave. This spoke right to where the heart of where I'm at. in 55 it says...."Those you ALLOW to remain..." It is amazing how fast we can forget that small lesson! I am in control of what I ALLOW in my heart, or WHO I allow in my life! I do not have have to pick up old habits, hurts or hang ups! I WILL tell this to get out of my land before it causes anymore trouble!!!
Thank you Lord for speaking right to the heart of where I'm at! I love you & am grateful you don't let me suffer in silence, and I am CHOOSING to let it go! ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...