Monday, December 14, 2009

"This is it...don't get scared now...."

The above quoted is from a movie....give up? Home Alone. I love that movie. Especially around Christmas its one of my favorites! But that line is even more suiting for what we are about to step into, tomorrow.
Our first meeting with Bethany Christian Services is tomorrow night at 6:30 in Charlottesville. I can't believe we made it to this date...its been a long two months. I'm ready, and nervous, and excited to see what the Lord has in store for this next phase of our journey. I'm not fully convinced though, that this is going to be the path he has for us. I'm not sure if it will be this agency we go through, a completely different one, or just a private word of mouth adoption. But either way we are open. We know that going into debt for this isn't an option though...so that shakes my faith a little. Its just so much money to out right pay, you know? But I know that God has this & is in control of what will happen, and knows how all the money will come together...even with my doubting faith. He is still in control, and boy am I glad I don't have to be!
So tomorrow, well maybe more like Wednesday, I'll give you the run down of how the meeting went!
So here is to our meeting! This is it....don't get scared now! Till next time!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...