Saturday, February 27, 2010

1st Week down

Well the first week of knowing I am with child is over and I'm glad. There are so many thoughts & paranoia's that have raced through my mind this week, it was easier not knowing I think! :)
And I think I have a UTI...I made a Dr appointment just to be safe, but I once again had to talk to the Lord & lay this down. This baby isn't "mine" it not something I am even allowed to obsess over. It is a gift & a gift I am choosing to hold lightly. This is not mine. So that was hard this week just letting go & walking in the unknown & trusting that this is the plan! I think back to the beginning of this process & just how all I could hear from the Lord was "Trust Me", "Trust, Me" over & over. So Lord here I am again....I am going to trust you! In the good, in the bad, and the ugly moments. Knees to the earth I bow down to anything you are!

In other news...I was in a wreck yesterday on my way home from work. Some kid was merging into my lane, didn't see me & pretty much drove right up on top of my right tire! Everyone was ok, and I can still sort of drive my car, but it needs fixed for sure. Such is life I guess.

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...