Monday, March 1, 2010

Doctor Visit

The most noticeable thing that happened with me last week was that I had this pretty bad pain in my lower pelvic region on the right side. I also was having the urge to go to the bathroom right after having gone...after reading these could be signs of a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). Since I have had a kidney infection...I thought I better err on the side of caution, so I called my Doctor. I went in around 9am on Saturday (Feb. 27th, 2010) and come to find out it wasn't a UTI! (YAY!) What it was, was there are ligaments in the lower pelvic area that could cause pain or bring soreness due to the fact there is a growing baby inside. So I thought that little bit of pain was worth it! :) I am very relieved I found out though, so now I will know what it is.

Another thing this weekend that I had to do was lay this down too. I was really scared at first just of the unknown but this isn't about me. Its about God & the story He is writing, so I just need to sit back & let him do His work. There is no sense in me getting all jacked up & worried over something...I really have NO control over. So I let this go & what will be, will be & I will praise Him in every season, good or bad. So that was so freeing to do & I feel like I'm able to breathe a little better.

All in all, I am getting really excited for this little one! And I am so thankful I've not felt sick or had hardly any symptoms, its been smooth sailing so far! I am hoping to get my insurance card this week, so we can make our first appointment, to finally find out just how far along I am. Everything I'm reading says I'm in between 8-11 weeks...but we'll see once I get the ultrasound. Once I have my insurance card in hand the baby Dr. said they will get us right in...so I'm excited!

Hope you all have a great 1st day of March! I know I am! :)

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...