Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Well today is Valentines Day. I like this day. I'll admit it.
We don't have much going on today, Jeremy speaks so that always wears him out so it'll be pretty mellow, which is fine.
How are we doing with the adoption process? Well we just need to finish the home application. I finished my part a week or so ago. I sat down at work one day to complete it & five hours later my part was done! Wow! It was a lot. Jer thinks he'll finish today or tomorrow. So we should get it in he mail this week! (hopefully). Then it could take up to 60 days to find out if we are accepted for sure. So we'll see!

Just wanted to write since I hadn't in a while...oh! I did get a new job! I work at Babcock & Wilcox company. It's an engineering firm. Just finish my first week, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be great! So excited for the opportunity!
Have a good day! :)

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...