Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hot flashes?

OK so, I haven't had many pregnancy "symptoms" so far. I've been super blessed to not have that dreaded morning sickness that I hear plagues so many Mommies to be. I haven't been moody (well I guess you should ask Jeremy that...but from my perspective I haven't! ha), I haven't been craving anything. I have felt pretty normal. One night I did experience some heart burn for the first time ever, yeah ouch! That does not feel good! But for the most part the only way I can tell I'm pregnant has been because of the belly that I'm growing. And currently it looks like I had 12 too many doughnuts! But its cute & there is a life growing, so I'll take it.
All that to say....until this week:
So I have had this thing for the past few days that I've been chalking off to "its just cold in this office" but I think I'm putting two & two together...and I'm pretty sure it has to do with the hormones or something....BUT! Around like 9 or 10 in the morning, I am sitting at my desk & all of a sudden I get this thing where my face is like literally on FIRE. It is so hot, but then my feet & hands will be ICE cold! All at the same time! How is this possible?! My face gets so hot that it will start throbbing! Haha But then my feet & hands feel like I've been holding ice.
I have no clue what this is, I'm assuming its hormones...but man!
Has this ever happened to any of you?

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...