Saturday, March 6, 2010

1st Shopping Trip

Yesterday my friend Andy & I went to Roanoke on a little shopping trip. We had to go first because I am in Erica's wedding April 24th in Chicago & my bridesmaid dress is not going to fit due to my sweet little baby bump. So I had to exchange it for a bigger size. Then we went to the mall because I broke down & finally had to buy some maternity clothes. I still can't find any pants that will work for me, but I did find this thing called a belly band that will allow you to wear your old pants but keep them unbuttoned. You put the band around the top of the pants & it will hold them up! The girl in the store swore by them....so I gave it a shot! So far so good! I put it on yesterday & walked around & it was working! So yay temporary fix!
Also in the Motherhood store there was a girl about my age, my height, same hair cut & everything! But she was the same story as I was....didn't know she was pregnant, and her bump was about the size of mine, maybe a little bigger, and she was 13 weeks along...so I'm guessing from what I'm reading, and stuff that I'm right around 10 or 11 weeks. We are still waiting on that insurance card! Once I get it though the Dr. appointment will be made!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...