Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Surprise!



Well Jeremy got his first baby gift! :)
He was looking at the "Dude Diaper Bag" from Target. I thought it was so sweet he was looking at that, that I surprised him & bought it for him!
He went home on his lunch break & got it! He was really surprised!!! (This is so fun!) :)

And in other news...I should be right around my 12th week...its amazing to know that this is what it looks like in my belly:


Its becoming more and more real with each day! I know once the April 2nd appointment happens we will just feel so much more secure in this whole thing & feel more at ease to keep moving forward!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...