Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby Shower Video

Here is a copy of the video that Jeremy, Megan & Andrew worked on for me. ♥
They played this for my at my baby shower! I think I cried the whole way through it! (And do every time I watch it!) haha
This was such a sweet gift & I will cherish it forever! Thank you guys!!!

(copy & paste the link to your browser & it should play)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/864156/Jans%20Show.mov

Here are a few pictures from that day....
Megan Lee made this really cute cake! ♥

These were some decorations, we had the shower at Shea Foster's house...it was wonderful!


_________________________________________

Also, some of the high school girls & the leaders threw me a baby shower last Wednesday! It was really fun & I felt so loved!!! Here are some pictures!






No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...