Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lil Dancer

So as I sit here at my desk, randomly throughout the day Ella will wake up & I'm pretty sure she starts doing a dance routine!
She will get in these kicking fits where she must not be comfortable or just needs some practice time to perfect her routine for her big debut! :)
But I will just sit back & watch my belly dance around & then she will fade out & fall back asleep! haha it cracks me up.

Today I just kind of had this really odd moment while it was happening, that....hello. There is a CHILD inside me. A baby. That is coming in two months! It still blows my mind, even through the kicking & watching my belly move! It still feels a bit odd! I guess because most women have had 9 months to mentally prepare & I will have only had four! haha!

The books I've been reading talks about how in the last few months I'll be able to distinguish a pattern of her awake times...so far its been pretty random. Or else I'm just not that observant. :) But like today she woke up at 5 & kicked around some, and then was awake again at 9:30am, then again at 2pm. Most nights around 9:30 or 10 she is wide awake, right when I'm trying to get to sleep :)
But its been pretty random, not everyday is the same, so maybe the bigger she gets the more I'll be able to see a pattern with the more distinct kicks & stuff...but we'll just have to see!

We start our first Child Education class tonight! I am really looking forward to them!!
Hope everyone is well!! ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...