Monday, August 9, 2010

8.9.10

I had to post a blog entry on August 9, 2010! That's just fun! :)

Also tomorrow Ella is "officially" one month old! Sunday was four weeks since she was born, but the 11th will be one month! It has been getting so much better these past few weeks! I'm feeling more & more like myself, and actually starting to feel like a Mommy! So that is a huge relief! The first few weeks I felt so out of it & didn't feel a bond or connection with her, but everyday my love for her grows & I feel more & more bonded with her! Loving it for sure!

Well we are on our way home from Charlotte & I'm happy to say we survived! Well...we aren't home yet, but I'm pretty sure we will make it! Ella did wonderful! This morning was pretty rough. I think she was just fighting sleep though. One we got on the road & to IKEA she finally fell asleep & has been sleeping ever since so that has been wonderful!
We got some more stuff at IKEA for our house...we love that place! So I'm excited to get home to put curtains up, dishes away & frames hung! 
We had a nice visit with Matt & Rachael too, it was good to get away for a bit.

I only have 3 weeks of maternity left. I will be really sad to not be with Ella all day every day, but I think it will be good. I really miss everyone & will be really glad to get in a routine again! I go back August 30th & that is the week Jeremy will be in Nicaragua. So his mom is going to come stay with us that week, so that will be super helpful!

Also in September I committed to lead a table for a womens Bible study. We will be going through Beth Moores study Breaking Free. Again really glad to get back into a routine & start getting filled back up! I feel myself going dry some & I will be really glad to get back to studying & being with the Lord on a regular basis.

Hope all is well with every one!

1 comment:

CG said...

I am super jealous of your IKEA trip. (= Ella is a doll baby, so cute.

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...