Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ugh....

Well its hard when you are scrambling for time to blog...and then you hit something & your whole post you typed out deletes. :(

But I just wanted to update everyone....Ella is doing great! She is actually focusing on stuff & she lays on her little mat looking at her toys(she is right now, has been there for the last 20 minutes!!). She is getting better at diaper changes now too...not every time do we have a completely & total melt down. :) Bath time has been more pleasant too! Its been so great to watch her changed even in these past 3 weeks. we feel completely blessed that God has entrusted us to care for her! She brings us such joy, every day gets better too! We are so thankful. ♥

Things on a personal note for me are going well...feeling more & more like myself, so that has been so great! I went out for the first time with a friend last night, and I wasn't anticipating the guilty feelings...that was new for me. I just felt bad for leaving her...and Jeremy. But I did go, and had a great time! I think it was much needed. One thing for me that I need to prepare more time for is...my time with the Lord. I know I can't say, "there is no time" there IS time its just managing it in a way that I actually spend time with Him. I miss that. So that will be changing here soon! Don't want to go dry.

But all in all things are going well for us, Jeremy is an outstanding Father already! He is so hands on with her & helps out so much, I am so lucky!

I wanted to post some pictures from my parents visit too...Jeremy took these of them, I think they turned out fantastic! Hope all is well with everyone! we love & miss you!!





No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...