Thursday, July 29, 2010

Phew

Ok...day #2 of on my own with Ella...today was a bit rough I must say. Normally Ella naps from like 8-11 in the morning & she refused to sleep. :( she was just fussy the whole morning. Then she had a doctors appointment for her two week check up & those always put her in a mood. :) It is quite funny though, every time she's been weighed she pees all over the scale. hahah :) that's my girl! ;) but I am glad to announce she has gained another lb! yay! She now weights 9lbs 4.9oz! So that is good! Doctor says she is healthy & doing great. So that is exciting to hear!

Nights are going ok...I mean she is up every 3 hours with with either needing a diaper change, or needing fed...but I am adjusting. This week Jeremy is speaking on Sunday so since I am off on leave I told him I'd take care of her at night...so that's been working out. I'm glad he is able to rest...he was sick the beginning of this week, so he needs his rest for sure.

Things all in all are going well...Jer is SO amazing with her! It is wonderful to see!!I'm doing good too...I have my ups & down still but I think that is more from being out of a routine & not getting a lot of sleep. Its just that I'm such a scheduled person that this has kind of thrown me for a loop & I don't feel like i have my bearings down yet...but all in good time. Everyone says it gets easier so I am assuming it will. :)

I will be posting some updated pictures of her...she's already changed so much in two weeks! Its amazing.

Love you all & hope all is well on your side of the world. ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...