Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gearing up

Well...its that time of year again & we are in high gear! There are a ton of things we're doing this fall so its been kind of crazy...hence my lack of blogging.

I started Breaking Free, a study by Beth Moore with some ladies at our church. There are about 80 women who are participating & we all have a table of 7-10 women. My table was litterally hand picked by God. I prayed & prayed about who He would have at my table & all their names came up (minus one who was invited by a friend) :) But I just think its just amazing how he knows who & what we need, before we do. I have to say I've been blown away by the response of the girls at my table & how they are moving & stepping into hard places! Ugh it is so amazing ot be a part of & I'm humbled that he allows me to do this!

Jeremy has started Truthworks again. What Truthworks is, is its a group that really disects a book of the Bible. This time they are studying Acts. He says its going well on his end too, so lots to praise God for!!

Another fall activity we do is go to Catalyst. It is a conference that we've been going to litterally for 8 or 9 years. Its amazing & we SO look forward to this time every year. Jeremy & I ride down together & its a time of reconnecting, talking about future plans, where we are with God & where we want to go. I LOVE this time of year! Also last year was the first time the Lord untied our hearts towards having children!!! And....as you all know...He totally blessed us with a sweet baby girl!! I can't tell you HOW excited I am to bring this sweet little life to the place that brougth jeremy & I's hearts together in unity....granted....we had other plans of how we were goign to have children...but again! The Lord has a plan, all we have to do is position ourselves to get in line with it!! :)
I love that & am SO beyhond thankful. This for sure will be a sweet sweet time & I can't wait! I'm ready & expectant!! ♥

Here is a picture of Ella! She will be wearing her protective ear gear, seeing as Catalyst is pretty loud!! :)
Hahah, cracks me up. My God is so amazing! ♥!!

1 comment:

CG said...

Aw, Ella is stylin'. Have so much fun at Catalyst!

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...