Saturday, October 2, 2010

My big girl

Well it's official!
Ella GIGGLED for the first time ever!! It was so awesome!!
We were at home & our best friends Luke & Steph were over, Jeremy was just playing around with Ella. He was doing what most Daddy's do which is toss & throw babies around & they love it! Ella was having a blast of course & all of a sudden she let out the cutest giggle!!! We all looked at each other & I ran over & hugged then & then jumped & twirled around!! I've been waiting to hear a giggle come out!!
It was great moment, one I wil not forget!
....now if we can just get her to do it again! We tried several times after that & there was no such luck, but I'm sure there are plenty of giggles waiting to come out!!
Two months & 3 weeks....my little girl is slowly getting to be a big girl! Loving every moment!! <3

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...