Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One year ago...

I can't believe one year later all that has happened to us! It's so crazy to be leaving for Catalyst this year & remember the state of my heart last year. Also how God fulfilled my dream, He gave me a baby!
Granted it was not they way we thought it would come (by way of adoption), but rather to have my own.
If you are an interested reader, go back to October 2009 & read from there. God is incredible & I am still in shock some days at how this all came about! I find myself reading back to those days & saying...wow God, you really DID have a plan. Oh foolish me, will I ever learn?

I am excited & expectant to see what God has in store for us this year at Catalyst. Arms open wide, ready for what you will Lord!

Till next time!

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...