Monday, November 1, 2010

True Worshipers

I am going through the Breaking Free study by Beth Moore. It's been soo good, but so hard too. There is a lot of selfishness in this little heart of mine! :(
God has been revealing more & more of His truths to me as the weeks go on, and always provides the light for my next step. He is so sweet to me, truly & fully blows me away!
Last week we talked about misplaced worship & how that is the root of bondage. Lately I've been in a kind of just laxidazical mood, just kind of blah. I think when I have too much going on in life & I get overwhelmed, I just shut down. Which leads to lack of self control in many areas of my life. Last week we learned that God knows that we as women want to be the object of someones desire. We want to be wanted, needed, and to know we are loved. If we would stop trying to fill up our lives with all this 'stuff' that we think will fill us, and look to the only one who can fully fill the depths of our desire....how much better off would we be?
Yet we turn away, looking every other way than at him , and yet he still welcomes us back & even gives our dignity back. He is beyond sweet to us & I'm so full.
What a great way to start a new month!
Happy November! We have so much to be thankful for! ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...