Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thank Goodness its my "Friday"

Well....this morning as I sat down to log onto my computer...I sneezed & one of the engineers I work with walked by, then stopped & said, "You look like crap." .....except he didn't use that word...he chose the more colorful one.
hahah Not sure how I feel about this.
I mean....it kind of actually sounds really funny when I write it all out...but no girl wants to hear that....especially when they don't even feel like crap! hhaha :) I told him I think I have allergies...which I do think they are bothering me this morning, because I've been sneezing a lot...but still.

Oh well. Just gonna chalk it up to the fact that I work with men, engineer men & sometimes...most times, they don't have a filter. Hahah makes me laugh though.

1 comment:

CG said...

Rude! I hope you immediately threatened to cut him. :)

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...