Monday, June 27, 2011

Slightly Humbled

Its so funny in my life...when things happen or don't happen I'm so quick to say but why? Lord, why? What can I do to see the answer I want to see? What can I do to change this situation? What can I do to make this person see my point of view :) etc etc. But you get my drift.
I read on twitter today from Andy Stanley, he said, "What if God doesn't owe us an explanation? What if he is....God?"
That just stopped me in my tracks. I question, I analyze, I wonder, I try to manufacture....and I never just stop & think about this statement. What if he doesn't owe me an explanation??? Which he DOESN'T, at all. I apparently feel like I'm entitled to one though. Which who am I to question the Creator of this Universe? I have a lot of guts to question Him.
Feeling sightly humbled this morning.

Thanks for your gentle yet powerful corrections Lord.
Love you. <3

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...