Monday, April 16, 2012

Glimpses

Just when you "think" you are at a weak point in your life...don't you just love how God shows up & reminds you of the fact that He does hear you, me, us....our cries, our pleadings, our longings, our wantings.....He hears us. And He is so sweet to give us glimpses of those moments. I know in my own life there has been different areas through out my life where I just am like no way, he doesn't hear me. He would answer if He did....and then he gives me a glimpse and a moment that can only be explained by Him. Same thing happened yesterday. Longings, prayers, petitions, begging....and yet another glimpse. He hears us! It might not be answered in our timing, or might not even be answered how WE "think" those longings, prayers, petitions should be answered.....but just the glimpse of knowing he IS there, he DOES hear us.....is enough to keep me going. I'm so thankful for those moments. Just going to sit in awe on this one for awhile. ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...