Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Who is this girl?

This week...I will be on stage, in front of many people t.w.i.c.e. thats right I said it twice. Who am I?? This is so not like me. I am telling my story to a group of 50-90, 7-11 year olds on Friday night & then on Mothers Day am in a drama....I say drama lightly...I will be a back up "dancer" but we won't be dancing really.....hahahah but regardless....the girl who practically dropped out of college because of all the speech classes is going to be on stage twice in one week.

Deep breath, deep breath

I committed to obedient to any where He leads me...dare I say it....even if that means getting in front of people. eeeekkkkkk Can't say I'm "excited" scared out of my mind is more like it, but standing on the truth in 1 John 4:4 "4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." Thats right, HE who is in ME is greater than the one who is in this world. So use me Lord.....my eyes might be shut the whole way but I'm walking right behind you. ♥









4 comments:

CG said...

aw. You'll be great Janna. Your attitude is exactly the right one for God to move in you and through you. :) Good luck! Looking forward to your dance moves. :)

Sweetly Broken said...

Bahaha thank you Crystal. :)

Amanda said...

Our girls are going to LOVE you. I can't wait and i'm so proud of you for leaning in so hard to what God is doing in you! Praying for you, my dear sister! :)

Sweetly Broken said...

Thank you Amanda love you!

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...