Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's out there

Well, it's out there! Some would joke it makes it official. :) Friday night Jeremy asked why I hadn't posted the news on Facebook yet....the only reasons I could come up with were fear based....so...we posted our news on Facebook that night!

The response....was....absolutely overwhelming. I mean I thought maybe 50 or so people would "like" it or something like that, but all of the many comments, the texts that followed, the amount of likes it generated.....floored me. I can't tell you how it feels to be THIS supported in this. I know its just a "virtual reality" but wow...the response blew me away & I knew we had made the right decision to post it....because at the end of the day...if this doesn't end up working out...then that will just give me an even bigger platform to make His name even greater. To show that He is STILL good, He is STILL God, and he is STILL in control of this too...and will know all those people, all those likes, all those comments, will get to hear of His great love even then. Its an amazingly humbling position he's put us in this season. There is no other place I'd rather be. ♥

So tonight...this is where my heart is:

On my sweet girl that I will be holding in my arms in some odd short weeks....My heart is growing in anticipation to meet you, to hold you, to tell of His great love for you. After spending the entire day with Leighanne & ultimately Alivia....I'm just at peace. Rested & settled. Settled in the unwavering faith that my Lord has given me. Whatever the outcome...I know he has this, he has me, he has her, he has Leighanne....he knows the ending, and I love that I can trust that his ending is the best ending in all of this. Deep sigh, deep anticipation, and with a deep deep peace, I fall asleep tonight. Grateful that he chose me to walk this road. ♥ 


1 comment:

Ashley Eiban said...

yay! I'm so glad you made it 'facebook official' and miss alivia is being welcomed so warmly into your world!

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...