Thursday, June 14, 2012

One tiny word....changes everything

So yesterday afternoon was fun.

After I got off work I got a text from Leighanne! What I read was:

"Hey I wasn't able to go to back to the doctor’s office due to work but spoke with doctor & they would like me to go to L&D (Labor & Delivery) after I get off work or before....fluid is leaking."

OH MY GOODNESS OH my GOODNESS!! This is it! should I come down?!!? So I text Jeremy, he's in prayer, he tells all the people at the prayer meeting they start praying. So then I text my "support" crew that is going to help us with Ella while we are down there, I just say to them....she is going to L&D not sure if we going down or what, but just be aware...we might need you.

Ok so I text her back & I said, "Do you want me to come down, do you think this is it?" So she calmly replies..."Well I am not sure, I think its close for sure, but I don't think this is it." So I get confused, I'm like hmmm...doctor says to go to L&D, fluid leaking...I'm pretty sure this is it. So then I text her back, and said "ok so what time do you get off work?" She text back & said, "I will get off at 8, I'm going to go grab some dinner, then head home"......So at this point i'm like...what?!?! You're fluid is leaking, you’re going to stay at work till 8, then just go get dinner...and go home??.......waaaaaaiiit a minute!!!

So I go back to her text to SLOW DOWN and reread it.....here is what it really says:


There it is.....that one tiny word, that changes everything: IF fluid is leaking.......so for the next few hours I have to retrace my steps & tell everyone it was a false alarm. hahah But the next few hours were fun telling everyone what I had done. hahaha OOPPSIE? hahah
SO yeah....that was our excitement for the week! Hey at least it was a good dry run and realization I need a bag packed!!!
34 weeks today!! Its getting closer!!! Can't wait to meet you my sweet Liv ♥

2 comments:

Ashley Eiban said...

Oh my goodness this made my morning! ;) Glad everything is okay- and yes! You need to pack a bag!!

Amanda said...

So cute you are. :) Can't imagine what the real deal will be like. :)

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...