Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Name Me

So the big debate we have been having is a name for baby Wilk. I've been asking everyone, but we can't seem to agree on anything. :( The other night I even asked Ella, "What we should name baby Wilk?" And in all two year old fashion she replied with, "Mine" hahah So...I said, "Oh really, we will call her Mine?" and she just shook her head yes. :) haha too cute.

Its been a long process to name this little one, but tonight Jer & I finally narrowed it down to two names!!! We are going to think about it & post what it is when we decide! Woohoo! I feel so much better that we have something to maybe call her! Yay

Can wait to meet you sweet baby! We are ready & excited for you to come home! ♥ ♥


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ella's response made me think of the verse in Isaiah when God calls us "Mine"....so lovely.

But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. (Is. 43:3)

He knows and calls her by name already. And he calls her "mine" :)

Sweetly Broken said...

Amanda! That was the most beautiful comment EVER. I cherish your sweet words! THANK YOU. <3

Amanda said...

:)

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...