Monday, July 9, 2012

Routines

Routines are good. I like my routine. Even when that routine means waking up at 4:30a.m., it's my routine & it works for me. I was so happy to welcome my routine back this morning. If for only a couple more weeks. Then it hit me like it has so many times through this process....I'm going to have two kids. Two. If I'm being completely honest, which is what a blog is for right? Not having to look anyone in the eye & admit things....things like, I'm completely scared out of my mind. I'm scared to have my routine tossed up in the air, shaken all around, then have to figure it all out again. Phew. Breathe. Don't hear me wrong....I DO want this. I'm just scared today. I read this this morning on someones post: "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death." -Earl Wilson Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Besides the fact that all of you who read this, now know! ;)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You are not alone. And You are loved. And....most importantly...He is the reason for both. <3

Sweetly Broken said...

I love you :)

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...