Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Beat Goes On

Life has been busy.
The really hard part about life being so busy, is that I sit behind a desk from 7am until 4:30pm wasting away wishing, waiting until 4:30pm rolls around so I can actually live life that day.
Something has to give.
I think that is why I text & email so much, because I'm starving for life. Someone, please email me, text me, talk to me, connect with me so I feel apart of something & not just waisting away each and every day.
Life is lonely behind this desk.
Ever have those moments where there is something that you can see yourself doing, but the current place you are in does not make this thing you see yourself doing possible? That's kind of where I'm at. 
But when I take a deep breath & trust that there is light at the end of this tunnel I'm sitting in...I rest.
I know that He is for me, I know that He will never forsake me in my weakness, and I know that He will come down...even if to write upon my heart...to remind me....yes I am quoting a song. :) But I mean these words. They are beautiful & bring me rest.
And  when I rest....this desk doesn't seem so lonely after all.

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...