Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Holy Crow

Its January 8, 2013 people! In two days I will have lived in Lynchburg 13 years! That is longer than any other place I have lived. Crazy. Growing up in Colorado, never in my wildest dreams, did I think I would be living in a state that I used to only look at on the map. Crazy how God moves & directs & changes our expectations of the course of our lives. With a 2 1/2  year old & a 5 month old, a marriage that is becoming more & more beautiful with each year, with a job I absolutely love, and a God that thinks I am worth using and making a difference....I'd say my life is so full.
Not how I planned.
But its beautiful because its his story, and his story is so much MORE than my little head could dream up.
I'm not sure where life has you right now, but from my experience, surrendering your will, your plans, your expectations, dreams, and whatever else you thought your "life" should be, over to Him, has a much greater reward than if we were to come up with our plans.
I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment & let me know how I could pray for you.
I hope today finds you resting in His sweet, sweet grace. ♥

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...