Wednesday, December 19, 2012

This is why....

 

This morning has presented yet another um...we'll call it....a test of my patience. :)
People being hateful around the holidays....man...its just so sad, isn't it? I mean being hateful at any point of the year is so crummy, but around the holidays is exceptionally crummy.

So today in my current "challenge" I am holding tight to Matthew 5:14-16. This is why we as followers are to respond well. To love big. To help when people hurt you. To stay consistent. SO THAT.....they might see & Glorify the Father.
Oh Lord, help me respond well...so that....

Matthew 5:14-16

New International Version (NIV)
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...