Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Ella Jaydan!!







           Happy 3rd Birthday to my Ella Jaydan! You bring so much life & spunk into our lives! You are so strong already & from day one I have prayed that you would delight in obedience! I pray your heart would fall deeply in love with Jesus and that it would be your greatest joy & honor to obey Him with all your heart. I love how you play and your imagination is just so huge! You love to laugh and dance! You think head bands are "princess crowns." Every time music comes on you think that is an opportunity to become a ballerina, and I love watching every one of your shows! :) I love hearing your little voice and how cute it is. You are my true miracle and I am so thankful and honored that the Lord thought I (we) could do this! Entrusting you to us, what an honor. I pray I do it well & that you see Jesus in me always. I love you so much my beautiful daughter. You make me so proud & I love every moment I get to do this life with you!! Happy birthday baby! xoxo

1 comment:

Lindsay-Marie said...

Oh, that face! I'm so thankful for technology :)

She is quite the princess!

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...