Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nice Quiet Weekend.....

The nice quiet weekend that was planned was quickly altered when I got a call on my Friday off from my friend at 10am. Her father in law was in the hospital and in critical condition. Her husband had decided to drive down and she was going to just stay the weekend at home with her 3 children (14, 3, & 2) instead of lugging them to South Carolina. As any good friend would do, I offered to keep her children so she could go with her husband. Another one of our friends offered too and so they took us up on it & left friday mid-day.
So then started my weekend of being a mom of...many! haha Shew. They were SUCH good kids, don't hear that wrong, but man...how exhausting.....
and I started that blog post two days ago! haha Yep, that pretty much sums it up! ;)

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...