Tuesday, February 10, 2015

36, Workouts, & Whiplash

What does 36, working out, and whiplash all have in common you ask? Me.
That's what, it has me!!
I started a new workout program, which will go unnamed, but it's the hardest program I have ever done. Truly. I started week two of month two yesterday and today I sit here with whiplash! Yes. My 36 year old self.....has whiplash. Frommmm aaaa burpee.......Unbelievable. 
Apparently I was trying to keep up with the insanely fast, and insane amount of burpee's being done on the video....resulting in whiplash. One may speculate I am a wild woman and can only imagine the scene of me fiercely doing burpees that could cause said whiplash---I say, I'm competitive and was pushing to keep up with the -more-toned-than-I'll-ever-be-cute little girl- who was pushing as hard as she could....and is probably 15 years my junior!!! 
Let it be known, I am 36, and have self inflicted whiplash.....from a workout. 
All I can do is laugh....but it hurts....but I laugh. Oh these old bones....

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...