Thursday, November 5, 2015

We have an answer

Well....the long awaited day has come and gone. We have an answer & and the answer is, we did not get custody. What was shocking to me and what I was NOT prepared for was they had to move out last night. Last.night?! Wow ok Lord--did not see that one coming. 
I wanted this outcome if I'm honest. I asked God many times to take this from me---so the question is, why am I crying!? Ugh dumb heart and dumb feelings---stop. These are the times being a robot would come in handy! :)
But I'm not a robot & this hurts. The funny thing with loving & choosing to love, is that it doesn't tell you how it also can bring hurt. It just asks you to love. I feel like we did that. I feel like we loved well and we opened up our hearts; even at the risk of it not being returned.
So when you loose something that you loved---well it hurts. 
That doesn't mean we wouldn't do what we did again or change the way we did anything. It is what it is and we Prayed that ultimately the Lords will be done. And it was.
So here we are relieved of the stress, the drama, waiting for our hearts to heal a little, and then we will say, "What is the next "Yes" Lord?" 
For today though, I need a day to lay in the ditch, feel, hurt, cry and then heal.  
Then we will be on to the next adventure....

No comments:

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...