Monday, March 8, 2010

Dr. Appointment

Well...I got an appointment. Not as quickly as I wanted to though. :( I was quite bummed actually to find out that the soonest either Doctors offices could get me in was April 2nd. That is still a whole month away! So disappointing. I guess in my expectations I hoped they would get me in this week. Apparently not. Oh well though, we've waited this long, we can keep waiting...and I will just keep plugging along like normal. I am just sticking with what my family Dr. said & she said according to my blood work, I was 6 or 7 weeks on Feb. 22nd...so that would put a due date on or around September 21st. Which means I'm right around 10 or 11 weeks this week....look at what is happening at 11 weeks:

Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.

She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccuping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.


This is all just so incredible to me. I am SO excited...and excited to know that I am out of the 1st trimester in 2 weeks! that is a relief...I'm not sure when we will go public with all of this news...but I'm sure it won't be long! So until next time! Hope life is well on your end...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Is this mic on?

 *Tap tap tap* Hello? Hello?? Is this mic on?  Testing, testing...1..2..3 Well hey there...it has been a hot minute since I have visited thi...